Youth Wellness Program
MHHS' Youth Wellness Program aims to support the mental and physical wellbeing of newcomer youth aged 13 to 25, through a variety of engaging workshops and activities.
The Youth Wellness Program offers a variety of different activities and workshops, which include:
- Outdoor and recreational activities such as soccer, volleyball, hiking or dancing
- Fieldtrips around Metro Vancouver
- YOUniverse, a youth community support chat group where youth can freely discuss youth topics or voice out their personal concerns
- Youth English Conversation Circle for youth to practice their language skills
- Wellness Workshops focusing on physical health, self-esteem, empowerment and being our best selves
- Mentoring for Leadership
- Homework Club
- Dance Exercise Workshops
Please check back for more updates. For more information, contact:
MHHS Youth Coordinator
You can also check the calendar for more updates.
Funding for this program is provided by:
Disclaimer: Consent was obtained prior to the posting of the following media on this website.